Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Ernie...

*Drooooooooooool* It really hurts to post this but, DAYuuuuuuum is this one schweeeeet truck...

427 SS Silverado Concept

Yeah... why wouldnt they sell it though? Seriously?

bobf100

Here's something else that will bring tears to your eyes. My two brother-in-laws both work at the Ford Plant in Kansas City where the F150's are built. At set intervals Ford will randomly pull a few finished trucks off the line and place them into a pool that allows the employees to drive them for quality purposes. When that has run it's course the trucks are crushed. My brother-in-laws have brought home some mighty fine trucks - fully optioned out - then crushed with less than 10,000 miles on them. You guys don't know how hard I tried to get a leather seat while building my F100 but no avail - the trucks are completely crushed and pulverized. No parts can be sold off of them.

Here's something else that will bring tears to your eyes. My two brother-in-laws both work at the Ford Plant in Kansas City where the F150's are built. At set intervals Ford will randomly pull a few finished trucks off the line and place them into a pool that allows the employees to drive them for quality purposes. When that has run it's course the trucks are crushed. My brother-in-laws have brought home some mighty fine trucks - fully optioned out - then crushed with less than 10,000 miles on them. You guys don't know how hard I tried to get a leather seat while building my F100 but no avail - the trucks are completely crushed and pulverized. No parts can be sold off of them.

Wow, thats really messed up... smiliewhathesaid

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts