Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happenings at work

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I thought it would be fun to give us a place to vent or share stories of happenings at work. We all have different jobs and it would be cool to hear some of the stories that happen there.

On Mondays and Fridays we get a load of hardwood and other stuff from our supplier in KC MO. Well it comes on a big 18 wheeler and this morning, apparently when he pulled in to our lot the streering box literally fell out on the ground and he lost all steering. So needless to say he blocked one of the major entrances for our local industrial park, as we are the first building in it! LOL Luckily he was in our parking lot and not on the interstate as that could have been deadly! They got him up and running though and he was off by about 3 pm.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Today, worked on a trade in 96 ranger with 36k miles. They traded for it sight unseen. The owner thought it was 2 wheel drive (Its 4). 4 litre engine automatic, all the bells and whistles. The dealer principal told me they had 3k in it. He's taking it to use on his farm.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Man I don't even know where to start with this one Doc.

We had a trailer mix up earlier this week. Two of the stores got the wrong trailer and product. Something as simple as making sure the correct trailer #'s were written down caused quite the headache. Of coarse none of the people that should have made sure it was right would admit that it was their mistake.

03Explorer

Missouri Chapter member
I do phone support for computer software. We deal with hardware and software issues. Last week on Sunday we had a lot of rain the St. Louis area. We actually had a customer call in (on Monday) and said that their office and flooded and they wanted to know how to tell it their computers were ruined. I asked them if they were on and if they had gotten wet. They answered "yes" to both questions. I told them that they were ruined. It was the joke of the day around here that they actually had to call and ask how to tell if they were ruined.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts