Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Project SuperSnake

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Last edited by a moderator:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
the next thing we did was work on the interior. The carpet was free and I also have a sliding rear glass I have yet to install.

Here is the dash before we cleaned and painted it,but it needs to be replaced.
I also painted the plastic main dash ,door panels,and all plastic trim,sun visors with Duplicolor. that was a waste of money. Now I am going to have to repaint everything with SEM so I am going to change the color again.
"] [/URL]/Ford%20Interior/100_0079.jpg]
th_100_0079.jpg
[/URL]

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
After the E fan and Exhaust is done. I plan on swapping the rear brakes from drum to 4 wheel disc brakes and plan to look for all the parts from a late model Explorer including a Tru Trac rear gears for the rear.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Lookin good Cliff! (The project that is) keep the pics comming!

I will Jermey. I plan on putting the headlight doors and grill back on this weekend. The grill was the only part I didn't have to paint. but when I have the money it's all going to be painted a solid color with skunk stripes like the 66 Cobra with Red and white interior. I am doing a little at a time but most everything I got was cheap or free. The most expensive so far has been the engine rebuild but there will be mods to that.

jjlogue3

Kansas Chapter Leader
Kansas
I will Jermey. I plan on putting the headlight doors and grill back on this weekend. The grill was the only part I didn't have to paint. but when I have the money it's all going to be painted a solid color with skunk stripes like the 66 Cobra with Red and white interior. I am doing a little at a time but most everything I got was cheap or free. The most expensive so far has been the engine rebuild but there will be mods to that.

Sounds like a hellova project!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks Jeremy luckily I don't have a time frame to finish but the one part I wish I could do is cut the frame and bed to shorten it like I want but my skills are not that good.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts