Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

car show area?

I was just thinking.....boy is that dangerous!!! :hammer:

Several of us attend car shows and cruise ins a lot. We usually try to post links to all our pictures in a new thread. Typically that is in the general conversations area.

How about a specific place for those threads, like a section under the hobbies (you have photography and computers down there).

That way anyone looking for show pics can find them all in one area.

Of course, one of the mods would need to find all of the previous ones and move them down there (over time).

Just an idea,
Brian

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Might come in real handy to have something like this. There also been several vacations with pics that might be well served .

Lost

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I like it. It would be a good sub forum in the General Auto section.

OOOOK. I assumed that was for upcoming events. Never really paid any attention to what was in it.

If that is where they need to be...can somone spend some time moving a lot of car show pic threads down there? I know myself and Tyl have posted quite a few in the general conversation area.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I thought it was for upcoming also . Might want small name change or a sub forum in there if we r going to use for posting car show type events.
(so they r grouped together).

How about a: Car/Truck shows I have attended and are worth attending forum ?

I have pics from hundred of shows I have attended since 1984 :)

D

flathead95hp

Always a Ford Guy
A car show page would be great, I attend alot of them and I like sharing the experiences with you all. This is one I attended last month, won a 2nd place trophy.

P7190009.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts