Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ventless window

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Has anyone seen or know of someone who removed their vent windows and replaced it with a one piece roll up window?

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I haven't seen anyone do that, but anythings possible. You'd have to relocated the track and worry about getting a window to fit.. custom?

Why would you want to get rid of the vent windows, I love mine.. free A/C! smilietease

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I haven't seen anyone do that, but anythings possible. You'd have to relocated the track and worry about getting a window to fit.. custom?

Why would you want to get rid of the vent windows, I love mine.. free A/C! smilietease

I'm trying to plan and get everything together I need to plan it all out so I don't miss a step on customizing my truck after I move. I want to do something completely different. I'm also thinking about cutting and boxing the frame and go from a 8ft bed to a 4 ft bed.

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
stacey david did that exact same thing on project copperhead when he was doing trucks. it was a complete kit for the c-10 so it can be done. you may have to email him and see what he says.

i just found it. it is a site for chevy/gmc trucks. no fords

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
stacey david did that exact same thing on project copperhead when he was doing trucks. it was a complete kit for the c-10 so it can be done. you may have to email him and see what he says.

i just found it. it is a site for chevy/gmc trucks. no fords

I remember Copperhead I must have missed the part about the vent window. I'm a member of his website I will go there later and see if I can find it. Thanks

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Not sure about your truck. But in my truck there's a speaker in the door right under the vent window. I don't think you'd be able to squeeze in any more glass without relocating the door speakers.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Not sure about your truck. But in my truck there's a speaker in the door right under the vent window. I don't think you'd be able to squeeze in any more glass without relocating the door speakers.

There is a speaker in my doors too. But I plan to do away with those and relocate them into a center console.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thus was descussed in detail before. On other sites. Basically the couple company's who makes the chevy one pc window kit Had no plans of making ones for other newer trucks .

But thier r shops that make custom widows every day for rod builders. Make template and send in . $$$

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thus was descussed in detail before. On other sites. Basically the couple company's who makes the chevy one pc window kit Had no plans of making ones for other newer trucks .

But thier r shops that make custom widows every day for rod builders. Make template and send in . $$$

That is true but we don't drive Chevy trucks.And I would like to fab this myself along with all the other stuff I plan.I can't throw a $100,000 to customize my truck so the next thing is to buy a welder and learn how to fab it up myself.

If I can get it to work I can pass it on here for free for others to use.

I like a challenge and it's time for me to stop dreaming and get back into the game.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts