Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Truck Pulls

Well I finally did it yesterday. I wasnt planning on it. I got up was just going to wash my truck and go to the fair and watch the truck and tractor pulls. Well my dad was like o you washing it for the truck pull. Im like ya I wish you would never let me. He goes go ahead just dont break anything and you do you fix it not me. Im like ok I can deal with that. I didnt do real good cause I was affraid to break something and it was my first time. But I got some good luck cause I was the second puller and the first puller the sled wasnt setup right so I was the new test puller and went again. I went almost 243 ft. It got soft towards the end. I never relized how heavy my truck was. The class use to be a 5800 but moved it to 6000 this year and my truck weighed in at 5940 and I have nothing in it. O and to top it off it was suppose to be a street legal class well there were some souped up old trucks that are just made for pulling and havent seen the road in prolly 10-15 years. O well I beat all the stock trucks in my class I think. Beat chevys and the only dodge was a old diesel and beat him by 5 feet so I was happy
DSCN0648.jpg

DSCN0649.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
cool pics bro!

Michigan
Wow dude wish i coulda been there. Thats one heck of a pull for a half ton! See im not the only one around here that uses a truck for a truck and not a mall hopper.... Congrats man!

fords4life91

"The best NEVER rest"
OMG blaze!!! awesome man, u got one bad ass truck!! (BTW this is mikes cuz Justin)

O and it is addicting lol. I found out to I did beat all the stock trucks. Im mad cause if them modded trucks that havent seen the road in forever werent there I could have got a trophy and maybe money. Would have been sweet to do it for the first time and get 1st. O well next time I guess

Wow dude wish i coulda been there. Thats one heck of a pull for a half ton! See im not the only one around here that uses a truck for a truck and not a mall hopper.... Congrats man!
I was at a mall once and there was an F-450, I suspect most of those are to pull 5th wheels, but the it had a camper shell on it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts