Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Welcome to the site Spike , post some pics of that truck. You'll like it here.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Great to have you Spike! You've got plenty of friends out there in Mo-- lots of guys on this site from that neck of the woods.

Be sure to come back and tell us about the F100. Those oldies are real beauts. Oh and we require all 1953 F100 owners to post at least 34823742 pictures of their sweet ride. Site policy :rofl:

Welcome to FTF! :wavey:

Welcome Spike............If you have a question ask, need to post a Pic...Post, want to kill a commie...Chris, Ryan, Brad, Tony, Andym, Aaron, Eric, Scott,..Targets!!!!
Want to save a guy about to take a beating....that would be ME!!!!!!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Welcome Spike............If you have a question ask, need to post a Pic...Post, want to kill a commie...Chris, Ryan, Brad, Tony, Andym, Aaron, Eric, Scott,..Targets!!!!

If this isn't grounds for a banning then nothing will be....smiliestirthepot

HEY.............I can get myself in my own trouble Mike....Thank you very much!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome! So do you have a flathead in that thing? Or the new and improved OHV 6?

If it's a flathead V8, then double the welcome! Or is that welcome, welcome???

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . As said allot of good guy here post often .

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
welcome aboard Spike, hope you have fun on here post up and ask us any kind of questions we love to help another friend/family out when they have a question on any thing.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome fellow Missourian!!

DAMN!! Have I been off site so long that Carl forgot about me?? Well, look out you commie SOB, IT'S ON NOW!! You'll never forget again!!:D

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
'toetap' Were being overrun by MO members....hmmmm I smell some sort of conspiracy going on here.

O Welcome aboard Spike...

Oh so many thing to say as to why. smiliestirthepot But to avoid trouble I'll just keep quite.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I am new at this. I'll write later and tell about my 53 F-100 plus i hope to have a good time. Spike

Where do you live in Billings? I live in the new subdivision north of Alby Bos's place? You go to Petro's a lot? My wife and I eat there almost every day when I'm not out working :)

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts