Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

My Church went to NY city for missions trip

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Like said a groue of 12 teen"s from our church went to NY . They helped in Spanish Harlem in Bible schools
,basketball camps ,and in prayer
booths right down town .

Now these kids are from quite country area . Most noise we have is the coal trucks first thing in morning.
To go to the city and try to spread the word . Facing the noise ,drugs ,and all other thing off in the world while spreading the word . WOW

They came back today and each gave a small description of how it effected them and what they came away with .And to say the least was very emotional .

Heres to these 12 kids have more determination and conviction than alllot of our government leaders .

All I can say is smiliegitrdone

Its nice to see that there is still hope in the world and the fortitude to rise up and stand for what they believe.

Wish I could say same for me.

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
good to hear that kids now days still believe in this stuff, and to be in the worse area yet to do this, my hat is off to this group. I wish that kids were not as mean and what not like they were when we were going up we did not have or hear of the things that kids are doing today lol. well again my hat is off to the group of young kids.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
that is great. not too many kids now days are willing to spread the word of god.

i salute those 12 kids. keep up the great work.

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
that is great. not too many kids now days are willing to spread the word of God.

i salute those 12 kids. keep up the great work.

Thanks, Mike for saying that! I know we are really proud of them, too. A lot of the people they talked to in NY were other kids their age and some adults. I know God is proud of them, too. And that is the main thing.

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
good to hear that kids now days still believe in this stuff, and to be in the worse area yet to do this, my hat is off to this group. I wish that kids were not as mean and what not like they were when we were going up we did not have or hear of the things that kids are doing today lol. well again my hat is off to the group of young kids.

smilieIagree Thanks for saying that! I hope our boys grow up and love God just as much.

Oh, and your signature is so adorable!! ;)

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
Like said a groue of 12 teen"s from our church went to NY . They helped in Spanish Harlem in Bible schools
,basketball camps ,and in prayer
booths right down town .

Now these kids are from quite country area . Most noise we have is the coal trucks first thing in morning.
To go to the city and try to spread the word . Facing the noise ,drugs ,and all other thing off in the world while spreading the word . WOW

They came back today and each gave a small description of how it effected them and what they came away with .And to say the least was very emotional .

Heres to these 12 kids have more determination and conviction than alllot of our government leaders .

All I can say is smiliegitrdone

Its nice to see that there is still hope in the world and the fortitude to rise up and stand for what they believe.

Wish I could say same for me.

Thanks for sharing this with everyone, Larry! I think it was great! And I think it is important to share what people, especially young people, are doing for God.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts