Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Went and saw Batman tonight!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Two big freakin thumbs up!!!!!

This movie was well thought out and well played by all involved. I am not going to ruin it for you but If you have the chance to go see it DO SO!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No but unless you have a BIG danged screen its worth the trip!

LOL... just kidding around. Some of these movies aren't worth watching on a small screen.
Think I'll get one of those blow-up outdoor theaters....LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I was leary of going, thought oh whatever just another batman, but I am glad the wife talked me into it!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Do you mean incredible?

I love it when the barely graduated high school guy can bust the college kids chops.smilietease
Haha yeah well it's easy to make careless errors like that when I got a woman lovin' on me over here. Somethin' YOU wouldn't know about! smilietease

Oh yeah in case I failed to mention it... Trista came up and she's staying with me in Davis 'til Tuesday :)

It was pretty awesome but long. The characters actions however (in relation to good vs. evil) seemed unrealistic to me, but it was some great action and storyline. 9.5/10 YelloThumbUp

Haha yeah well it's easy to make careless errors like that when I got a woman lovin' on me over here. Somethin' YOU wouldn't know about! smilietease

Oh yeah in case I failed to mention it... Trista came up and she's staying with me in Davis 'til Tuesday :)

Careless error # 7,035.

Aaron Has a Girlfriend too, and doesn't make those kind of errors!

I suppose, though, you'll blame something or someone AGAIN, rather than take it like a man...smilietease

I am going to see my nephew and nieces today; Hope I can talk one of them into going, and then I won't have to talk mrsfixit into seeing it. She is not a Batman fan (Oh, the humiliation!)

seemed unrealistic to me, but it was some great action and storyline. 9.5/10 YelloThumbUp

I felt the same way man, lol. There were too many things in the movie that they just simply didn't do their homework on (like in the courtroom scene with the 28 caliber "made in China" gun.)...and it always bothers me when people get shot one time in the stomach and just fall and die immediately :rofl:

seemed unrealistic......it's a guy in a bat suit. it's like Sas in a cat suit!(ok a hippo suit would work)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I sure HOPE it was worth seeing... Look at it's position on the Top 250 Movies of All Time List:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

Thats right... It bumped down both Godfathers I & II, and Shawshank Redemption (incredible movie).

It was good, but it wasn't that good! Definitely not better than Shawshank (my favourite movie, ever).

It was good, but it wasn't that good! Definitely not better than Shawshank (my favourite movie, ever).

No kidding, I can think of a ton more movies I thought were better than this... Forest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, The Green Mile, Saving Private Ryan, Titanic, Braveheart, The Lion King, Full Metal Jacket... I mean c'mon :suspicious:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali

And yet we can't seem to rid ourselves of you...

Let me see...spend time with a beautiful girl or on the internet goofin off with a bunch of dudes...

Seems your priorities are all messed up son.:guns:

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
No kidding, I can think of a ton more movies I thought were better than this... Forest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction, The Green Mile, Saving Private Ryan, Titanic, Braveheart, The Lion King, Full Metal Jacket... I mean c'mon :suspicious:

Hmmm, we can add Gladiator, Cinderella Man, True Romance.. I actually liked the first one in the new batman series better. This one could've really been two films, IMO. Very very busy plot.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts