Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

beautiful Bronco on ebay

andym

Real men are fanatics
$18k... and the reserve hasn't been met yet.

that is awesome - looks like he paid $30k for it. too bad he won't see anything near that

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Thats a pristine Bronco, would love to steal that interior from it , lol.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Its sweet . I look at a really nice one today . But it probably had 106000 mileson it,

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Prerunner? Pardon my ignorance. But in Toyota terms, a prerunner is a 2wd truck with a 4wd stance, and a lockable rear diff if I remember correctly.

What do you mean by prerunner here?

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Found this on a search

A couple things: A "Prerunner" is a term used for a two wheel drive truck that "pre-runs" off-road races, such as the Ivan Stewart Challenge (or similar). It is faster and cheaper to use this type of truck instead of the full bore race truck. Competitors are usually allowed to pre-run the race course in this type of vehicle only.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
I'm always skeptical when I see something like that, but on this one, I can't find anything wrong with it. I studied every picture. Even the seat, steering wheel and brake pedal pad don't show an more wear than that of a real low mileage vehicle.

Seems like it would be perfect for a collector, or somebody that wants a brand new Bronco. I want it in a bad way!

thats gorgeous! but, not worth 25k.. its still older than 10 years..
not worth is, my truck new was 23k

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Prerunner? Pardon my ignorance. But in Toyota terms, a prerunner is a 2wd truck with a 4wd stance, and a lockable rear diff if I remember correctly.

What do you mean by prerunner here?

Prerunner is such a loose-term nowadays. Although the proper definition is what custom posted, I consider it to be basically any car/truck that's been considerably modified with longer suspension travel, spare tire rack, skid-plates, stuff like that. Again, like I said that's just my perception of the meaning.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The collector r ones bidding . Its the last of era. And if someone wanted one to keep a long long time. Its cheap .

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I'm missing something here, maybe you Ebayer's can answer. Why would the winning bidder go from $21,000 to $25,000 with three bids in the same day... with no one else bidding?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts