Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome to Texas.. Care to join us?

Storm

First off let me welcome you to the FTF Texas Chapter!

We pride ourselves on southern hospitality and morals. Being a member of our community is fairly easy. Simply being a resident of the great state of Texas gives you a shoe in. What we ask from you is to simply introduce yourself, giving us a bit of information about you. How you came to be a Ford Fanatic and the first vehicle that brought you to our great place. Feel free to discuss anything and everything related to Fords, as well as, the great state of Texas.

I ask that you be respectful of others. I won't tolerate disrespect or instigating situations. If I find that folks around here are being distasteful, I will remove you from our chapter. None the less, kick back, grab a beer, and enjoy!

If you'd like to join us, please visit this link [click here]. After doing so please introduce yourself in this thread and I will make haste to approve your membership.

Who is your Chapter Leader?

Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Storm, you're Texas Chapter Leader, I live outside Austin, Texas. Originally from the Northeast, Hallsville, Texas to be exact. I relocated to Austin shortly after I left the military, never really saw a reason to return back home. I grew up on 3,000 acres, raising cattle, riding horses, and doing the rodeo scene in my younger days.

Present day I'm an avid Motorcycle Track Racer, Diesel Mechanic (Hobby), and a Network Engineer during the days. I work long hours and travel a lot.

My first Ford vehicle was a 1989 Ford Mustang 2.3L. During high school, my buddies and I stripped the engine and dropped in a Turbocharged 2.3L from a Thunderbird. Really opened it up. I grew up working on Dodge Diesels, however my first transition to the Power Stroke was in 2006. Working with the 2.3L, I moved to a 4 Eyed Mustang with a Twin Turbo 302 using modified Ford Racing Headers mounted upside down with base plates welded in, running C6 slap shifter. After that I moved up to a 02 F150 V6 in which I installed a Mustang V6 Vortec Supercharger on.

Thanks for stopping by!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Howdy Storm.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts