Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I found you all...

I just found out about this site today, glad I did cuz I was wondering what happened to everyone on the other site. I didn't post a whole lot on the other site, so some might not know me, but I was a member on there for a lot of years. Glad to see a lot of names I recognize and I'll add any info or insight that I can.

~Eric
ford141

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
And a fine welcome sir! :wavey:

Fellro

Staff member
Well, hopefully you will feel like posting more here... glad to have you!

welcome Eric

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome to the site Eric!

Watch out Skank, he's been here almost 24 hours and he's already up to one post!!

Come and post up Eric!! Don't be afraid. We only ridicule and torment our friends. :D

Welcome to the fold :)

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Even though this might be the land of the misfits, its nice to see some intelligent, technically minded people again. Not to be a site-basher, but its getting hard to find over there anymore...:(

Anyway, until I get my sig up and running, I'll at least let you know what I have.

Daily Driver - 2005 F150 FX4. Edge Tuner, K&N intake, Maggie catback, 35" Nitto TG's on 22" wheels, 2.5 Daystar, rear AAL, Precision 4.56 gears. And a set of 35" BFG Muds on stock 18's for the winter

Street toy - 1979 F250 Ranger 2wd. 460/C6, 51K miles, original paint. 3" DJM dropped beams, 1/2 ton spindle swap, 9" posi rear. Currently in pieces due to a slow-shifting tranny and a leaky rear main seal, which evolved into a full tranny rebuild with upgraded clutches and shift kit, along with cam, intake, carb and headers for the motor.

Woods beater - 1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer. 351w/C6, gutted interior, 8" gas well pipe front bumper, lots of rust and dents. Currently waiting on a D44/D60 SAS setup from a 79 F250. Got the axles for free, gotta get the '79 done before I can start on this swap.

Future project - Just inherited a 1936 80hp Flathead V8 and 3-speed from my grandfather. Plan to build a 30's Model A style truck, street rod style. All I have is the motor so far, hope to have it done by August 2039, if all goes as planned.

Alternate daily driver - Just bought an '83 Honda Nighthawk 650 to combat the $4.00/gal gas. Paid $600, gets 40mpg, costs $90/yr for insurance, loads of fun to ride

Alternate Woods beater - '03 Kawasaki Prarie 650. Clutched, chipped, winch, mud tires, sits in the barn mostly cuz its more fun to drive the $500 Bronco. Waste of $4000.

Anyway, I'll be around. Its nice to know there's a place where misfits are the norm...smiliegitrdone

Will do!! smilieFordlogo

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Even though this might be the land of the misfits, its nice to see some intelligent, technically minded people again. Not to be a site-basher, but its getting hard to find over there anymore...:(

Anyway, until I get my sig up and running, I'll at least let you know what I have.

Daily Driver - 2005 F150 FX4. Edge Tuner, K&N intake, Maggie catback, 35" Nitto TG's on 22" wheels, 2.5 Daystar, rear AAL, Precision 4.56 gears. And a set of 35" BFG Muds on stock 18's for the winter

Street toy - 1979 F250 Ranger 2wd. 460/C6, 51K miles, original paint. 3" DJM dropped beams, 1/2 ton spindle swap, 9" posi rear. Currently in pieces due to a slow-shifting tranny and a leaky rear main seal, which evolved into a full tranny rebuild with upgraded clutches and shift kit, along with cam, intake, carb and headers for the motor.

Woods beater - 1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer. 351w/C6, gutted interior, 8" gas well pipe front bumper, lots of rust and dents. Currently waiting on a D44/D60 SAS setup from a 79 F250. Got the axles for free, gotta get the '79 done before I can start on this swap.

Future project - Just inherited a 1936 80hp Flathead V8 and 3-speed from my grandfather. Plan to build a 30's Model A style truck, street rod style. All I have is the motor so far, hope to have it done by August 2039, if all goes as planned.

Alternate daily driver - Just bought an '83 Honda Nighthawk 650 to combat the $4.00/gal gas. Paid $600, gets 40mpg, costs $90/yr for insurance, loads of fun to ride

Alternate Woods beater - '03 Kawasaki Prarie 650. Clutched, chipped, winch, mud tires, sits in the barn mostly cuz its more fun to drive the $500 Bronco. Waste of $4000.

Anyway, I'll be around. Its nice to know there's a place where misfits are the norm...smiliegitrdone

:welcome:
Sounds like you have some pretty sweet vehicles YelloThumbUp

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome. Post often about those rides.

I would think "Misfits" would be a self-annointed term

Most of us are the victims of immature, arrogant people on an authority trip.
Now, I am even noted to be in Tim's Profile and he is proud of that, even though it makes him look like a 10 year old.

You ain't seen nothing yet, wait until Brisco finds out one of the companies IB just bought is being destroyed by management for as sake of what I posted about.

Slowly but surely the people with the knowledge will be here, then those that realize it will bang their heads against the wall for being so clueless.

Ford Truck Articles