Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gain one Lose one!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok guys so the move is set for tomorrow! We close at 11am and I will have a load on the trailer when we go sign the papers!:headbang:
I have to be out of this house by Sat night:drop:

Ok now for the net thing.....I will have everything turned off tommorow or Sat and will not be back on till the 16th at best!!!:mad: Apparently they are really busy.

SO those of you with my cell feel free to call! I WILL be checking in as I can but the In-Laws only have dial-up!:nutkick:

As soon as I can get back on I will, but until then raise all the hell you can and have fun!smiliegitrdone

My last sign on will be around 2pm on Fri:waa:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
just remeber when you talk about me......DON'T say anything good, I know Chris, Ryan, Todd, Brad, Tony, Carl, and Tom that its not any different than now; but I'd hate to have to call you out on it when I get back on!!! LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ok, he's gone. Ryan, change the URL for the site. Let's play hide and seek!! ROFLMAO

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Focker! LOL

I'm thinkin around the July 12th mark for an open house, and ANYONE on here is MORE than welcome to come over! I mean that too! I'll let you all know more as I find out but I think that is the weekend we are shooting for.

I will have my BBQ on the grill, a 1/4 barrel of Miller Lite (bosses FIL owns a miller dist. company!) on ice, and good times to be had by all!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'm thinkin around the July 12th mark for an open house, and ANYONE on here is MORE than welcome to come over! I mean that too! I'll let you all know more as I find out but I think that is the weekend we are shooting for.

I will have my BBQ on the grill, a 1/4 barrel of Miller Lite (bosses FIL owns a miller dist. company!) on ice, and good times to be had by all!
Oh sure, pick a Saturday! FOCKER!! smilietease

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
sorry brother, but hey we are gonna come down your way and have lunch some sat at your shop!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That'll be an expensive lunch! LOL about $200 down and back in gas + money down there! There better be some good darned cookies waiting!

Don't worry , you'll be the butt , remember we'll only do it cuz we care.smilietease

see Doc...it's not me picking. i care too much.
hurry back, don't strain anything you'll need later.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Bye guys see ya on the flip flop!:wavey:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Good luck with the new house...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I HATE DIAL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get on when I get everything hooked up at the new house!

had this great thing all wrote up and blam! dial up screwed it up!:headbang:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well alot of things have happened since i was on last!

You all know I had the engine built when i had a plug blow out, so I get it back, drive it around for about what, 3 months, and low and behold another spark plug comes out of the head!:headbang: SO at this point I am thinking crap, what do I do now, I just screwed up a steel insert! Well I called the guy who built my motor and asked him if there was anything we could do about and guess what........ The SOB only fixed the bad hole and did NOT do as I told him and helicoil ALL the cylinders!!!!!:hammer: :guns: :headbang: He fixed the bad one again and now it seems to be fine but that really burns my butt!

Ok then as you know I had a header gasket blow and had to have them replaced, took it to the shop to get it done, pick it up and 370 bucks later have new gaskets! OUCH, the gaskets cost $44 and the install was $370, they had 6 hours in them to get them replaced!

Now we have had a few cool mornings and I kicked the heater on for the girls and BAM antifreeze smell in the truck!:headbang: Leaky heater core! OMFG WTF!

oh well all in all good times finally got the wife talked into a focus so we just need to sell her denali!

Oh BTW we are really enjoying the new house!

smiliegitrdone

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts