Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Stickers!!!!!!!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Here are some shots of the new sticks I got on the truck!

BackGlass.jpg

SideGlassFar.jpg

SideGlassClose.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Guys they are supposed to be sending me some prices for bulk buy also so if I can get a big enough order I can get them at a better price!

Ryan give me the measurements that you want and I will have them made!

My front glasses are 24" long and the back one is 53" long.

Ahem, Doc.......if you reread Ryan's post, I think he was say'n he was gonna pay for your stickers if you would get him some too. He's such a good guy...

O'Rattlecan said:
if'n you can make another, just to two. ;)
I don't know what the hell he was try'n to say here.......see if you can buy a vowell...'hah'

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Hey Doc, I like the 24" ones, but can they do them in the script as well or is it too hard to read the script done smaller?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I just did an Arial font so it was easy to read.

You can pick anything you want!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ahem, Doc.......if you reread Ryan's post, I think he was say'n he was gonna pay for your stickers if you would get him some too. He's such a good guy...

I can do that!YelloThumbUp

I don't no what the hell he was try'n to say here.......see if you can buy a vowell...'hah'

Damn he used them all! Can I spin?

Heck, my Freightshaker is in the signshop as we speak.... (gettin' some more graphix in it for the skateparks)... How much if I get the guy to make one of those and plaster it on the overhead?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts