Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ebay Super Camper Special Model (Pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I just wanted to show off my SCS model I just got off Ebay. It came put together. I wish it was not put together but did come in original box. So here are some pictures along with my Super Duty model and trailer. Super Duty and trailer are metal.

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
That's pretty awesome. Looks great. Are you planning on doing any modifications (like paint) or anything? I like the way it looks now. Original.

I have the Model King 4x4 pickup and an original Bonnie Boss model that I will someday put together.

IMG_0682.jpg

Last edited:

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
I think it is painted Buck? or it was clear coated? there is a shine to it

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Thanks for the comments guys. I wish it wasn't built because I would have liked to, but I'm still enjoying it anyway.

Don't let him know about this forum and were all safe from "your friend".:nono:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey even I can afford on of those and it does not use gas.

Would you like to know who 76SCS really is ?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah please don't tell him about this site. On the other hand if he knows I now have a SCS he can buy it because it would be under his $900 budget. I'd give it to him for $750 smilietease

Yeah please don't tell him about this site. On the other hand if he knows I now have a SCS he can buy it because it would be under his $900 budget. I'd give it to him for $750 smilietease

Must be cheap, must be in SoCal.
And don't forget to pm pictures of the tailgate.

PS :I realized the wrong spelling when I hit the but
ton......

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Would you like to know who 76SCS really is ?

He's not who you think he is, Dennis, because I've met him, so has Bricks, FTE'rs camperspecial65, IB Adrian, and a few others.

On 6/21/2008, the Western Nats truck show was held in Yorba Linda CA.

76SCS P/M'd me with the usual 100 questions, and said he wanted to got to the meet, but couldn't bring his SCS.

He asked if I could pick him up at the host hotel, so I did.

When I got there, there were two ppl waiting there. A man and his son.

The son is 13 years old and IS 76SCS!!

He knows about this site, and P/M'd me about your comments, Dennis.

I just wanted to set the record straight...he's just a kid, and kids ask a mil1ion questions! :rofl:

btw: He couldn't bring his SCS for a very good reason...he doesn't have a drivers license!

Last edited:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I just wanted to show off my SCS model I just got off Ebay. It came put together. I wish it was not put together but did come in original box. So here are some pictures along with my Super Duty model and trailer. Super Duty and trailer are metal.

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

Very nice.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Thanks.

It is pretty cool that 76scs is only 13 and interested in trucks. He definitely started out as being very annoying, but he has gotten better :)

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Thanks. It is pretty cool that 76scs is only 13 and interested in trucks. He definitely started out as being very annoying, but he has gotten better :)
True....but he's still the King of the P/M's, on any given day, he'll send me 10!

Like..."do you think XLT and Custom went together, or not?" :rotz:

Then more P/M's follow asking why, what. who, where and when. (sigh)

Thanks Bill,

Like I stated right from the start.. it was a hunch and the timing was perfect to be who I thought it was.
Also like I said to you over the phone (seems like eons ago now) we needed a California connection to verify.

Ps, You never call me anymore :(

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
now i feel bad for ignoring the kid... i think i actually posted up once saying something like what are you 12? *shaking my head*

cool that his dad lets him get into something like this though. my parents wldn't have ever taken me anywhere or let me go somewhere for something like that. 2 pts to that kids parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts