Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Iiimmmmm Bbaaacccckkkk

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
well its been a little bit but IM BACK! the grabber green king has arrived and ready to paint the world wide web over with grabber green! my power cord crapped the bed so i was unable to go online for more then checking my e-mail real quick. i went to check the new posts and there were 12 PAGES OF NEW THREADS!!!! so i am not even going to try and weed through all of that and just start from here again. glad to be back. i do have a few issues and concerns though. how is brian and tom doing??? are they online yet and are they getting better?, did lil dq get the truck running yet and if he did, how long did it take for him to blow it back up?, im sure tony is still a pig and carl STILL drinks busch beer:suspicious:, brad its ok im not "low rent" haha. oh and do we still gang up on chris? or is there a new person? and for all of the new members WELCOME!

smiliepeelout smiliepeelout smiliepeelout :nana: :nana: smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :D :D

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
NICE HEY i am very glad to see you on the boards again!!! i hope everything is working out for you!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Brain's back with us, Tom is still recovering but doing better, Doc got the truck running and it sounds AWESOME, Tony and Carl.... Yeah....

And no they dont pick on me anymore. Now we pick on Travis!!! Right guys?? ....right? :(

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome back . I knew u were not around just figured u were Vacation or sumtin.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
Trav,
Anybody that gets the parts to get back online with us and waits 24 hrs. before doing so is a "low rent" (among other things) in my book! smiliestirthepotsmilietease

hahaha oh jeez. i got the cable yesterday in the mail but i wasn't home to actually use it, hence why i am on now smilietease smilietease smiliestirthepot

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
HOLY ROUGH IDLE BATMAN!!!!! that thing is sick! it looks and sounds great!!. so wheres the peice you painted grabber green?!?!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ok um the whole thing WAS green....

CIMG0171.jpg

well its been a little bit but IM BACK! the grabber green king has arrived and ready to paint the world wide web over with grabber green! my power cord crapped the bed so i was unable to go online for more then checking my e-mail real quick. i went to check the new posts and there were 12 PAGES OF NEW THREADS!!!! so i am not even going to try and weed through all of that and just start from here again. glad to be back. i do have a few issues and concerns though. how is brian and tom doing??? are they online yet and are they getting better?, did lil dq get the truck running yet and if he did, how long did it take for him to blow it back up?, im sure tony is still a pig and carl STILL drinks busch beer:suspicious:, brad its ok im not "low rent" haha. oh and do we still gang up on chris? or is there a new person? and for all of the new members WELCOME!

smiliepeelout smiliepeelout smiliepeelout :nana: :nana: smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :D :D

Geez Trav, I had missed you but as you forgot to mention me anywhere I am not so sure anymore...........

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts