Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome to the boards

Shamus

Defector Fidèle
Hello and welcome to FTF!

I look forward to chatting with all of you. (But no shameless post padding like I just saw, cough cough.) :prod:

Glad you could see me... :wave:

Oh, and uh - I'll lay off the smilies now. :)

But seriously...
I drive a 78 Explorer 4x2 351M I inherited after it sat for decades. Over the past year I have fixed her up pretty nice. She no longer looks like the farm truck she was before. It's coming up on 79,000 original miles so she's just now broke-in. Of course, I'll get some pics up soon.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site! Lots of good, intelligent people here. Get in there and mix it up!

Shamus

Defector Fidèle
ROFL!

No dis but that is funny as hell! I thought we had funny names in Oklahoma. That is a good one. If it matters, I recently took a local trip to "Slapout, Oklahoma". :D

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Naw- those are up here in central Maine. Ask Travis...

Welcome to the site Shamus...glad you could join us :)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hello and welcome to FTF!

I look forward to chatting with all of you. (But no shameless post padding like I just saw, cough cough.) :prod:

Glad you could see me... :wave:

Oh, and uh - I'll lay off the smilies now. :)

But seriously...
I drive a 78 Explorer 4x2 351M I inherited after it sat for decades. Over the past year I have fixed her up pretty nice. She no longer looks like the farm truck she was before. It's coming up on 79,000 original miles so she's just now broke-in. Of course, I'll get some pics up soon.

Yes, um... Thank me very much.

God Bless us.

Welcome to the site! I hope you stick around. It's a fun place to be.smiliegitrdone

Ryan

Shamus

Defector Fidèle
I felt the stale ol' "Hello everyone, my name is Shamus and I'm a Fordoholic" .... insert uncomfortable silence..... "Hello Shamus" .... was a bit worn out by now.

So I went for a reverse hello instead. YelloThumbUp

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts