Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Tom

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Hey all!! So I'm on MySpace checking out who's buying who and I see, TOM OnLine!! Let's all let him see this thread and how much we miss him and want to know how he's doing!!

TOM!! Post up bro!!!!

YOU ARE MISSED!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
HOLY CRAP!! I got a reply message from the man himself!!

BIG TOM on MySpace said:
Well hello, Todd!

Yes, it is I, although only for a moment. Son's computer. He thinks I'm still fixing it.
Sitting up for a few minutes at a time is rough. I will call you as soon as I navigate out of this mire of unwashed laundry and pop bottles that was once my son's room!

I'm not out of the woods yet, but that's great to hear about B-man.

Just grilled my son; When asked about some calls for me, he just said, "Well, you KNOW I'm no good at that!"

Wonder if the twinky defense would work in a case like this...

alright gonna go call. gimme a few.

Tom

WOO HOO!! TOM'S coming back soon!! smiliegitrdone

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Can't wait, been much too long without him on the boards.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I've changed my mind as of riiiiigggghhhhtttt NOW!

Too late Tom, don't want you back anymore :D

Damnit who am I kidding... There's a missing piece in the FTF puzzle :headbang: Get better Tom!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, it's been a LONG "few minutes" and still no call. Hope all is ok still. I'm sure he just has problems getting around to do stuff. :( I'm going to stay on top of this and keep everyone updated as best I can.

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
Hey Tom! Great to hear from you! We all miss you and have been wondering how you are. Can't wait to chat with you again on here soon. Take care man and get well soon. :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Glad to hear from him . Ya back injury not fun. More than once I did the flat on back thing .Hope to hear if he needs anything

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, he DID call me. Just not the number I gave him to call. I'm not sure how he got my work number or why he'd think I'd be working at 5:30 pm though. ROFL

I'm going to call him back here soon.

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Will someone please tell me what happened to Tom? I was told he was hurt on a railroad job, but that's all I know.

IF he calls Todd please send him my love and tell him I miss him too! Thanks.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I did get to talk to Tom for a good 30 minutes. He is able to get around somewhat. Apparently for a couple hours at a time is ok, but his movement is quite limited. He's going in for some knee surgery here real soon. His computer is toast, so that's why he's not posting. They're a tad strapped financially at the moment, though he insists that they have enough to live on fine. I tried to tell him that everyone here would be very happy to give some to his cause, but he insists that there are others that need help more so than them. His house did have some flood damage, but not enough to keep it unliveable. He's very sorry for not letting anyone know how he is early, he said that he went through a "very dark time" for a while, but is much better now.

Goose, he said that he still has your number and he was gonna give you a call real soon too!!

As for anyone else, his phone was destroyed so he's lost any other numbers. HINT: I found him by searching "Tom Whiteman, Jasper, MO" which also leads to some very interesting reading as well!!

I'll try to stay posted here some more!!

Karen, he did say that he was gonna say some prayers for you and Brian as I gave him a briefing on the happenings. :) Let Brian know that as well if you would!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts