Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey 95bronk, I got something for ya.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
At the swap meet i saw this and got it, i need to take 1 lens of it to fix mine, but the rest is yours for what I paid. Its missing 1 of the hold down tabs but im sure you can make 1, if not Ill make it for ya. What you think? Brand is Carr then under it, it says King Of The Mountain.
IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

Last edited:
Michigan
HAHA good lookin out. How much did you pay for it? Nice stang lol

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
dude now i want one!!! haha ive got to start looking for that now

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That was the only light bar at the swap meet, and we got there about 9am and left at 5, walked the whole show. Im sooo sun burnt. I paid a massive 30 bucks for it.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Glad fun was had by all At the show . Carlisle spring is next week . Wont make it .

Ow and is that a speck of dust on the Stang I see??

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
There is alot of dust on the stang. Our new place has a gravel driveway. I have to wash it like 3 times a week.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thanks, its my 1st garage since i moved off our farm when I was like 14. I found a sand blaster in the pole barn at our new place, if I can get it to work, ill clean them lights up. I got a power washer at the swap meet for 125 but the pump on it is gone. Ive been pricing them out, anyone have a spair they would like to sell. Its an Ex-Cell washer with Honda engine and Annovi Reverberi pump. This is the pump on it now, ill prob buy it on friday when I get paid. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=250237091711&Category=46536&_trksid=p3907.m29

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts