Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got my livewire tonight...........

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Now if I just get time to install it. Right now I have to obtain a 0-60 psi map sensor in 0-5vdc output, and a type K thermocouple that transmits the same 0-5vdc output. Any electronics geneious' here suggestions would be helpful.

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
sounds like you are gonna have fun ryan #1. your factory map sensor should be fine. but i am drawing a blank this morning on the thermocouple. not enough dr pepper to fuction yet.

Kep4

Jäger
I got nuthin for you regarding electronics, but let us know how that SCT works for you.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Played with is a little bit today, not much though, I was stuck on a location all day waiting on oil and antifreeze. I did get to play with the options on the factory loaded tunes. Let me tell you..............WOW. More to come as I get it.

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Ok update for those who don't already know, don't get a livewire. SCT don't have their crap together, and is taking their sweet ol time trying to gather it up. Ended up getting an Xcal2 from LIPD, Matt was nice enough to give me a killer deal on a set of gauges for my inconvience as well. Currently working with Matt on a straight up little if any more power than stock strictly mileage tune. Will post back from time to time on how its coming.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ok update for those who don't already know, don't get a livewire. SCT don't have their crap together, and is taking their sweet ol time trying to gather it up. Ended up getting an Xcal2 from LIPD, Matt was nice enough to give me a killer deal on a set of gauges for my inconvience as well. Currently working with Matt on a straight up little if any more power than stock strictly mileage tune. Will post back from time to time on how its coming.
Don't know if you know or not, but sometimes it takes Matt a little while. He's smoken busy! BUT, it's WELL worth the wait!! He knows his s*#@!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts