Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Truck Trends TOTM =]

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Needs less mudflaps. smilietease

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Looks to me like you didn't win... Says your rating is 3.0 with 1 vote. Click the Next Photo button and you'll see a yellow truck with a 3.8 rating and a "Winner" badge stamped onto his photo.... Maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

EDIT: Whoops that's the winner for February according to this page:
http://rideofthemonth.trucktrend.com/winners.html

In that case, it looks to me like your truck is in the runnings for the month of March. Keep us posted on what you find out.

will do. email says for march... we will see what happens

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Needs less mudflaps. smilietease

I don't like em either but . Those flaps r probably one of the reasons his truck stays so nice. The gravel/raod grim /salt can really do a number.

I used to take large ones off during summer. Now its just make truck last . I have one of the few truck in area . That has not been repainted .(Except on sc panel where I got hit. )

I don't like em either but . Those flaps r probably one of the reasons his truck stays so nice. The gravel/raod grim /salt can really do a number.

I used to take large ones off during summer. Now its just make truck last . I have one of the few truck in area . That has not been repainted .(Except on sc panel where I got hit. )

There custom mudflaps, my grand father made them. Ive always seen this truck with the mud flaps so its how I like it. I took them off to polish them and i hated how the truck looked lol but i do know what u guys are sayin

have any of you noticed the smaller details? SVT Badge? lol

Michigan
March TOTM? Wow Perty truck!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
There custom mudflaps, my grand father made them. Ive always seen this truck with the mud flaps so its how I like it. I took them off to polish them and i hated how the truck looked lol but i do know what u guys are sayin

have any of you noticed the smaller details? SVT Badge? lol

I make all mine from semi truck plastic flaps and cut to what needs. Mine r just huge . But the snow and ice does not get up under truck at all hardly. Really save things.

now i just need to make TOTM here!! hah

and the flaps also help rocks stuck in the tire from flinging up and nailing the paint

Michigan
and the flaps also help rocks stuck in the tire from flinging up and nailing the paint
:headbang: Yes i know exactly what your talking about. Im gonna get a set of ford ones as soon as the bank will allow...

:headbang: Yes i know exactly what your talking about. Im gonna get a set of ford ones as soon as the bank will allow...

Mine are custom actually.. my grandfather bought a set of diamond plates ones and rubber ones that said Ford. so he cut the rubber ones and riveted it to the diamond plate ones =]

pretty nifty ay?

Michigan
yea good deal!

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Dude...I want TOTM both here and there...that's why I entered my truck there...how do I do it here????lol...I'll race ya for that SVT badge there buddy...put it on the rightful truck then lol.

JR

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
you are automatically entered when you sign up on FTF. like im entered and everyone else is

Dude...I want TOTM both here and there...that's why I entered my truck there...how do I do it here????lol...I'll race ya for that SVT badge there buddy...put it on the rightful truck then lol.

JR

No clue how or who chooses, it just happens. Everyone here with a ford truck is eligible.

I was on one site that it had to be either lifted (off-road) or lowered (street) to win. I asked why and they said it was not true. I pointed out their past galleries (for many, many years) and said show me one. They were not happy. LOL

Here there has been a variety of nice custom trucks, old restored ones, and even drivers (like mine) that are not so pretty looking.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Since you off road allot . I'd get a pair of semi flaps . and make template of what you need and cut out. That way you can make as wide or long as want . Most premade type r just not wide enough or flimsy .

Mine have held up to dragging on ruts getting into job sites. and dropping over curbs.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Yea and most of the pickup truck ones are only 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick anyways where as the semi flaps are anywhere from 1/2 to 7/8 thick......Thanks Travis for answerin my ?.....and dude...you've created a trend...with some help....a buddy of mine has a 90 F-150 with a 300-6 5 spd 4x4......he painted his upper intake GG with the lettering being Ford Blue...looks sweet......

JR

Ford Truck Articles