Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome FordF350Baby

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome my buddy Mike (FordF350Baby) to the forum, he just joined up! You've already seen a picture of his truck in the HID headlights thread, but it didn't show much besides the front end. Post up some pics of that beautiful rig and say hi Mike!!

Welcome!! bigdance

This is going to get real confusing with a THIRD Mike posting regularly on the forum :p Can't wait to pick this Mike's brain a bit. His truck does 0-60 in 6 seconds! Holy crap...

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
HAHA hey everyone! You can thank Chris for the recruitment, glad to join you fellas!

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
HAHA hey everyone! You can thank Chris for the recruitment, glad to join you fellas!

ah-hmm, I happen to to NOT be a fella. But welcome anyways.......:wavey:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site. ill be your grabber green consultant for the remainder of this sites life.

welcome - remember you from the other site. your truck is flawless and beautiful (in a non-gay way)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Howdy! Always happy to see another performance oriented trucker on the board!! :)

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Sorry guys I haven't been checking in! Thank you everyone for your very kind comments on the truck. And sorry redneckgrl, I didn't mean to refer to you as a feller! This site is sweet tho I will credit it that you all that made it:guns:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . Ant black truck is welcome . Even if you know MR. Crowe. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts