Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Video.....0-60 Time

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
You're right! Not a 10MPH start. Looked like a 5MPH start! smilietease JUST KIDDING. Sounds SWEET!!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
nice vid. what was the actual time?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You got to have a buddy in another car tape ya, so we can see ur truck movin and how it sounds on the outside lol. Sweet vid.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
nice vid looked like 0-60 in 8 seconds i dunno

quick 5.0 truck!!

ah only 1 second quicker than my non gt40 heads and non 1.7 rockers. 5.8 3/4s ton F250

Last edited:
Michigan
haha nice dude! Awesome Sounding Truck!

Sweet sounding truck man, great video YelloThumbUp

Looked to be about 0-60 in a little over 7s if I read the speedometer right.

Storm

Ahem.. Line it up.. Lets go... LMAO

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
LOL...I can kick a Duramax's butt lol.......Yea, when i stopped the vid I was doing OVER 75........I got new tires on the rear I just needa put my old ones on another set of rims (which i have) and do a nasty burnout vid.......I know Chris...just gotta find a more private stretch of road around here....I might have one or two but that's it......Later

JR

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Sounds hot, gotta love GP's.

And Jurgen, I highly doubt you're even close. ;)

haha.. bud my exhuast and intake and msd does 0-60 in 9 seconds.. imagine!! with Gt 40 heads.. and 1.7 rockers.. omg!

Storm

LOL...I can kick a Duramax's butt lol.......Yea, when i stopped the vid I was doing OVER 75........I got new tires on the rear I just needa put my old ones on another set of rims (which i have) and do a nasty burnout vid.......I know Chris...just gotta find a more private stretch of road around here....I might have one or two but that's it......Later

JR

Anyone can be a duramax.. I bet you $500 bucks you couldn't beat me smilietease smilietease smilietease

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
haha.. bud my exhuast and intake and msd does 0-60 in 9 seconds.. imagine!! with Gt 40 heads.. and 1.7 rockers.. omg!

No offense, but go to the track. smilietease Then give some numbers. Excuse me if I have a hard time with an F250 4X4 doing the 60 in 9 seconds.. according to a video nonetheless. :p

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
That 460 was quick. I like my old bosses friends 05 F350 CC PSD with banks 6 gun. That truck was so fast, I enjoyed beating it when I put the 35's on it. Had to take a test drive to make sure they didnt shake. Put it on 6 and just mashed it. That truck put me in the seat. Holy cow. Kinda like my stang.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
that truck sounds great bud, I hope to get some vids up when I get mine on the road. hoping mine sounds as good as yours.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts