Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

will the "view first unread" go back pages

example, thread 10 pages long. i click on "last page

then i click on "view first unread"

screen.jpg

so, i'm on page 10, will it realize i still need to read 2 posts on page 9 and take me back there? anyone know for sure - i can't find a thread to test it on

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I could post pad a thread past 2 pages for you to test it! :D :nana:

But I think the answer to your question is no... Although I've got nothing to back that up. Just intuition.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
No. it will only go to the top of the page you are on if you have passed the last thread you read.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I ALWAYS just click the title, then click VFU, it will always take you to it then.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I ALWAYS just click the title, then click VFU, it will always take you to it then.
Tip of the day:

This is also a little downward pointing arrow next to the titles of each post... This does the SAME THING as the VFU link ;)

upl3426109115.jpg

ps. Tom, I'm LOVING that Fireshot extension!!

Tip of the day:

This is also a little downward pointing arrow next to the titles of each post... This does the SAME THING as the VFU link ;)
learn something geeky ....new every day!!

ps. Tom, I'm LOVING that Fireshot extension!!
i've noticed :)

EDIT: looks like you're leaving it up to them to host the images...not your photobucket. i have no idea, but any idea on a guarantee the URL won't get changed next week, or do they promise to hang onto it for so long? the site would be in severe danger if we lost all these valuable screenshots (sarcasm)

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
dag gum at the rate you all are teachin me things I won't be able to be on here very long. I'll be done reading posts so fast my wife will want on the 'puter! LOL

UPDATE: i think the link chris pointed out above (next to the title on the list of threads) takes you to the correct page. if you hit "view last page", then "view first unread" it goes to the 1st post on the last page.

...use the link next to the thread title

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts