Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

OK PA guys Post your areas.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Submitted by accident.

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill post. My cousins live down in Levittown/Bucks County I think. Its like 35 min from my house. Im usually down there every other weekend.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Ill post. My cousins live down in Levittown/Bucks County I think. Its like 35 min from my house. Im usually down there every other weekend.

Was going to be a post in relation to Carlise events messed title up. I'm In Clearfield county Small town called Grampain

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Never heard of it lol, I just know how to get to my cousins and home lol.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Never heard of it lol, I just know how to get to my cousins and home lol.
If you had of heard of Grampian I'd be really surprised . 400 people a hardware ,mom pop grocerie,and pizza shop and gas station (only sells 87)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
York PA Lower Windsor township closest store 20 minutes. Carlisle bout an hour n half from me. So where you get good parts N PA?

About 15 minute from u ..... I got my rust free truck just South East of Harrisburg and get my Work cars from York Area as they have little rust.

I have a aunt that lives just out of RedLion May be 5 Mile right by Auction House

Burgue I think its called ?

As for parts . I have a good wreckers locally but they r going to get rid of all the 2000 down stuff. And I buy and part out trucks as well as Hit the Local internet providers (Pennswoods is a good one) Classifieds for part being sold.

When I'm laid off I sell. allot of stuff on here and other places.

I hope to MAke it to 1 Calisle show. Theres Is a guy on here From MD that is getting together meet there for FTF ..

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I use pennswoods as my internet provider. I go to several of the carlilse events every year.I'm about 3 miles across the PA border with MD just off Rt 219.

I like the classifieds. I used to go to Most all events down there . I was a vendor
for while . I cant get guys to go down with me. Even If I pay way in. So its go alone no fun. Now we got guys Coming in to them from FTF I'll have to get down ,

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
LOST it is Brogue I drive through there every so often to visit some friends. I stop in redLion every so often as well know a few guys in there Fire Dept.

Cool . Its a small world ..

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I will post up the next event I go down to and we can meet up there.

The wife goes with me to the shows she enjoys going more than I do I think.

I would like to get to ""TRucks"" But the summer (if I didn't miss it ) or fall is more like it .

Some guys were going to meet at Pittsburgh Parts o rama But . Everyone seems to have some thing else to do . Me I need a break from the sun . I'm as red as a well done lobster.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts