Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Kalifornia commies

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
I'll be joining them come Saturday for a week. Going to be checking out Wyotec at some point of that week, finding an apartment of some sort, along with visiting relatives.

I don't know how often I'll be around here but I'll make sure to party it up especially with it being around spring break.

I'm hoping to be able to get together with a few of the crew around Sacramento, Pleasanton, and Tracy seeing as thats the area I'll be around.

Just giving a heads up....:wavey:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
AHAHAH...i forgot you were going to the cali campus

Just think of this, While your enjoying the warmth of sunny california, ill be freezing my ass off in laramie....YelloThumbUp

Last edited:

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
i would have chose Daytona beach, or Sacramento, if they offered diesel.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Yeah Chris, hopefully I'll have time with all the stuff planned.

I'll have the laptop along with my phone which both have messenger on them.

I'll have to get your number into my phone though just in case I do have some time....

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Actually, I'm out of shape. Haven't had the pleasure of stacking the trailer load of 130lb bales this year... YET, might have them before the move though...

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Well, I we made it last night. Took about 9hrs w/o the time change not too bad considering Oregon is retarded with its top speed of 55.

Kinda got lost in Sacramento trying to find the right interchange, got it though; and those drivers!! Crap, its either haul ass or get your ass run over....

Saw a couple HUGE ass boats behind a couple Chevys stuck on the side of the road (right at the L.A/Redding interchange IIRC) good looking boats too.

We'll be spending today doing not much of anything, but Monday we head back into Sacramento to get some school crap figured out (i.e. testing, housing, work).

Should be fun...

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Lol, Eric you're always free to call me if you get lost or want me to point you in the right direction. I'll actually be up at my moms house all week so gimme a ring if you wanna get together.

ps. Touch my 460 duct and you'll have to steer your vehicle home with your FEET.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts