Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Do WHAT??!!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
HAHAHAHAHA

Its all fun and games until someone gets lit up at a stoplight!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy!!! Hey that'll go great with my TB spacer! LOL

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
i want one!!!!!!! can i put one? how does it work exactly ? just insert into muffler?

with a blow of valve sound will be much nicer tough :S but seruiosly i WANT ONE! and going to buy one!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Cmon Jurgen you serious? It's a shame dude... You're just restricting your exhaust. I'd be willing to bet it sounds NOTHING like a turbo and you'd be hurting performance. Would be like installing 1 inch exhaust pipes.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
but you can put it and take it off when you want or not? i want it just for fun and giggles and then take it off again.. and re use it for fun again ..

and it doesnt take the whole exhuast.. it just sits in there.. it wont like be an 3 inch adapter... or am i wrong?? that is what i understand from the site..

its just like putting an whisle in the pipe.. the extra flow will flow around it

Last edited:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
yeah it does. chek it on youtube

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha

whats next? SPRAY ON MUD???!?!?!! (im sure chris would be all over that)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Hahahaha, I'm with Chris, Jurgen. Seems like wasted cash if you're just going to put it in and take it out again. I bet you want to keep it on there permanently, don't lie! Lol.

Come on you guys, it's a vanity mod. It doesn't help, but it doesn't hurt either. Think of it like a lift kit or big tires on a truck that spends it's time on the street. And it's just 15 bucks - compare that to the cost of wheels, tires and a lift kit!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts