Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Banks Stinger® system for 7.5L EFI, '87-97 ..will it fit my my 351w.. ?

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
i want to get the kit.. ive heard only good things about banks so far but.. i want to get the Stinger® system

since it only includes mufflers assembly no headers.. and
Banks Ram-Air® intake
i know the other kit wich comes with the headers wont fit.. but will this kit fit?

and how does it sounds? anybody has it on thier 460 and got a soundclip or feedback?

thanks

this is the kit
http://store.bankspower.com/Categories.aspx?Category=bf0ec618-ac9e-4a1d-9855-ff29655bb430

Since you are building a 460 anyways (you have 2 of them laying around, remember?) just get the whole kit w/ headers and save it all for the 460 that you will put in and don't waste time on the 351.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
good idea...

thinking about scraping the idea of a 460 swap.. i can make more HP out of the 351 with the money that i have to use

for example

tranny controller 700

headers
and cam for the 351

rebuild 460 wich was laying around for who know how much years.. 10 years that i know of.. is more expensive to rebuild the 351.. even with rebooring it 0.30 is cheaper

Last edited:

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Honestly, from getting to know you.. I think your best bet for right now would be to just do some bolt-ons/cam for the 351. Longtubes/cam/heads?? possibly.. would do wonders for the get-up and go factor.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts