Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Will this fit my truck?

Fellro

Staff member
If you have access to a welder and such, anything can fit... I think I have seen some listings that claim 67-96, but I can't say absolute.

i assume someone will be able to give you a good answer, but for $50, i might just buy it if you really want it.

like fellro said, for another $50 you should be able to find someone to weld you some new brackets if they are in the wrong spot

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I do know frames in 70 could be different from F150 to F250 ETc. Bed width is about same as I have put newer bed on 79 down truck . At most you will need to fab braket for it . U can do it .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I have that same type on my truck . Looks a little wavy . But for $50 its a deal

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
yes it will
Rear bumper will fit on the 92-96 from 67-96. Thinking about stealing my hd bumper from my 67 and putting it on my 96. Quarter inch thick steal with a built in hit drop.

just make sure you get the right brackets

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
yes it will
Rear bumper will fit on the 92-96 from 67-96. Thinking about stealing my hd bumper from my 67 and putting it on my 96. Quarter inch thick steal with a built in hit drop.

just make sure you get the right brackets
Wow you sound pretty confident of yourself. Yeah I only wanna buy it if it's a direct bolt-on. I don't have the tools nor skills to fabricate anything.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Maybe you could buy it, then re-sell it if it is too much trouble to bolt it on.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah Chris for $50 its worth it to see then you could sell it if things don't work.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Wow you sound pretty confident of yourself. Yeah I only wanna buy it if it's a direct bolt-on. I don't have the tools nor skills to fabricate anything.

Well i do know a little bit about 67-72s. may take a few washers and a different bracket, but it will fit. If not...you can find a way to get back at me...or ill buy the damn bumper and put it on my truck.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well i do know a little bit about 67-72s. may take a few washers and a different bracket, but it will fit. If not...you can find a way to get back at me...or ill buy the damn bumper and put it on my truck.
Well if it's going to need another bracket I won't bother, because I don't even know where I'd START to look for said bracket... Plus I'm not totally in love with the bumper anyway, just thought it would look better than my current one.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts