Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

BriteBox Headlight Mod (Highs, Lows And Fogs On At The Same Time)

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Purchased the BriteBox brand headlight mod last year and love it.

It allows the high beams, low beams and fog lights to be on all at the same time when switching to "high beams". More light "down range" is always better. It uses a seperate power connection as not to overload any of the stock wiring. Simpel and easy to install.

Purchased from dieselsite.com website.

Tried to post pictures, but my digital camera allows for better resolution and they exceed the size I am allowed to post into my thread.

Here is the link to the company that makes this mod, but it is available from the site above (where I bought mine).

http://www.thebritebox.com/BB.main.page.html

Last edited:
I got ONE. I like it also, the more you see the better.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
I got ONE. I like it also, the more you see the better.

Great for when someone will not get out of the fast lane... give'um as much light as possible... high, low and fogs!!!!

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
There are some states that won't allow the fogs to be on with the high beams, and will fail inspection.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
There are some states that won't allow the fogs to be on with the high beams, and will fail inspection.
And most places don't even think to check that, especially if you just leave the fog lights off. At least, I'm lucky enough for that around here. :)

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
And most places don't even think to check that, especially if you just leave the fog lights off. At least, I'm lucky enough for that around here. :)

I put a set of Marchal Amplilux halogens on my Volvo 1800E back in 1975 (still have them):

http://www.panteraplace.com/page157.htm

When I took it for the Va inspection, the lights would peg the meter they used to check for power output, and alignment, so they made me put the sealed beams back in to pass the inspection.....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts