Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Found anti freeze leak

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Duh!!!Been searching for it on and off for weeks. Could smell it. It was always dark when got home so couldnt see it.

Yesterday was nice And I was checking out front end to see what need , I poped the hood to check fluids and there it was in plain sight:headbang: . The Soft hose to throttle body at rad connection had a hole in it . Had side of rad soaked. Evidently the long trip the engine was a hight temp then . Me just waiting for the thermostate to open and check it out. Go figure 'balls'

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Mine leaks right where it goes to a High pressure fitting at the radiator. Is this a dealer item or can ya get it at a auto parts store?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I believe its a deal item . But hey check . I have a couple extra. Mine was just right by clamp on sort hose. Cut shorter and put the bender on it all in good . Looked like some slipped with driver when working on it . Not me. I never touched it . I took whole rad ass. Off when did motor.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts