Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Stupid funny.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Love how they just keep taking things off that poor car , or should I say oversized go-cart by the time they were done with it.That is truly hilarious

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Hmmmm, I wonder what I could cut off. She weighs in at 8246 with 3/4 tank and me. ROFLMAO

Those pics went around in an E-mail a long time ago.

I had forgot about them. I think we should have a sawzall party at Todd's house. He won't need all the go fast parts and credit cards that way. We can save him a fortune!

His wife will thank us for the assistance and if we are careful...we can evilbay some of the parts for a tidy profit.

Sound like a plan?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Start with the gut...:D
I'll have you know that 4 months ago I weighed in att 252lbs. This am I weighed in at 226lbs. :p AND, I did it without cutting anything other than my intake. ROFLMAO

ALSO, we shouldn't need a sawzall for the beast. Just need a good socket set. If we pull the cab and bed off, it should cut at least 2K off, right??

I'll have you know that 4 months ago I weighed in att 252lbs. This am I weighed in at 226lbs. :p AND, I did it without cutting anything other than my intake. ROFLMAO??

I feel light now. smilietease

I was 89.7 KG a month ago. I am 83.2 KG now. Just staying busy and eating less (not stopping what I am doing to eat) works for me. :wavey:

.....If we pull the cab.....

,.....it would be much easier to work on.....just like Ford planned. :suspicious:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
!I lost 20 lbs 165 for me . Same as when I graduated high school

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts