Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new cars

blacksnapon

Staff member
We got a couple of new cars in today....... one convertible (Shelby), one Gt 500.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
All I know is I want KITT!

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
We got a couple of new cars in today....... one convertible (Shelby), one Gt 500.

We also have a Shelby convertable, and we also got a Bullit. Ever drive the Shelby? I was very impressed when I took it for a ride (after I woke up the supercharger) Wondering when or if were gonna get a KR1.

blacksnapon

Staff member
We also have a Shelby convertable, and we also got a Bullit. Ever drive the Shelby? I was very impressed when I took it for a ride (after I woke up the supercharger) Wondering when or if were gonna get a KR1.
Whenever we get a supercharged one, they restrict the amount of miles we can put on during a pdi (wonder why?). I had a trade in that I ran through that had frame stiffening welded on, and was tuned, plus beefed up internally. It was the closest thing to my 428 CJ mustang I'd seen.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Whenever we get a supercharged one, they restrict the amount of miles we can put on during a pdi (wonder why?). I had a trade in that I ran through that had frame stiffening welded on, and was tuned, plus beefed up internally. It was the closest thing to my 428 CJ mustang I'd seen.

There putting out over 500 horse, I think the KR1 is rated at 515 horse. I read it someplace but can't remember exactly.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
My boss goes out west and race the road course. He bought the New Ellenor Stang with the monster in it. He's already hoped it up more.

Sorry I don't know spec's but All I can do is droooolllllll when I'm around that car.
It will bash you head off headrest if not careful. Its lowered so much it will drag on a fart!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts