Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

88 Stang At The Dyno

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Gettin a Dyno Tune, Radical Racing Atco NJ. Craig Worked his magic on my 347 stroker.

I made 361hp and 387tq
Craig wanted me to make some changes and come back for a final tune.
Changed the stuff
I made 369hp and 403tq

The final tune also fixed some driveability issues also. Runs so good, wish I had it tuned 3 years ago when I put the 347 into the car.
Here are some pics and a video

Video

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got stock gears in the rear still 2.73 gears, the guy says i should do some to move the power down. Its such a nice cruser on the highway tho, 85 at 2g

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If you drive it mostly on the highway, I'd leave the gears...although some 3.31-3.73 would be more fun light to light :D

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol its prob not gonna see so much highway but who knows. My buddy has a set of 3.27s from his 96 stang. Free is always better when you may be changing them if you dont like it. I have 3.73s on the shelf that I never put in......

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I've been doing lots of reading the past 3-4 years on what to go to with my car....it has 3.31 stock and I'm thinking about leaving them that way...that free set of 3.27's might be a good choice!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
SCT chip, yea I donno still. My buddys 86 GT with a unknown worked 302, has 3.73s and at 80 hes at 3g about and im at 2g, thats nice crusing rpms. I dont wanna ruin the nice driver. 3.73s if I was racing it all the time, but im not hummm.

That fox was my 1st car at 16! pd 5g with 90k, now at 26 with 123k!!!

Picked the engine up 3 years ago in my moms grand marquis drove it 6hrs, 25mpg, 80mph!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts