Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Suspension Part?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
What is this bushing called? I need a new one (obviously). Is this the radius arm bushing?

Either way, I found out where I developed that 'click' from in the front end.

IMG_0032.jpg

Ryan

is that a friggin bowling ball(green thing all the way left) showing behind your tire????
you worry about a bushing and 16lbs of green plastic could fall and kill you.
priorities man...
how would that obituary read.....
"Man looks for bushing...Killed by ball. Missouri due extinction".

Last edited:
is that a friggin bowling ball(green thing all the way left) showing behind your tire????
you worry about a bushing and 16lbs of green plastic could fall and kill you.
priorities man...
how would that obituary read.....
"Man looks for bushing...Killed by ball. Missouri due extinction".
'badachang' Damn Carl, I just got off the phone talking to Ryan when I read that....:rofl2: Reps

i looked a bit closer.... it now looks like a beachball in a wagon. that could be worse. i don't want Ryan killed and have that picture on the net.
all of us will have to give up our tools, trucks, in Tony's case his KY, and the Feds will close us down. Condi Rice calling us sissy boys.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
oh hell... how do I follow THAT up?

It's one of those cheap plastic bouncy balls. I'm sure you're familiar with bouncy balls, Carl. Any safety advice I should be aware of? Special precautions?

Ryan

Yeah....hide the picture. anything happens to you and they'll blame it on the fact that .."Mussouri dude works on truck in Chucky Cheese....bouncy ball innocent".

that'll take 3 second to make the Drudge Report

Last edited:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
what the hell is that glowing pink string thing in the left side of the picture? id be more worried about that then a plastic ball that kills!

it's a shop rag rag fraken(or a curtain in the bouncy room).....that could be what saves him

i'm going to be soooo very banned.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
friggin a. I just got called Rue Paul. That's it. I'm banning you and having Levin put up a frequency jammer so you can't listen to the program anymore.

Ryan

i didn't call you Ru Paul directly. it was a reference to the satin shop-rags.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts