Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

You'll like this one

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Am working acrossed street from *oy*t* garage . They r using a sweet 94-96 Sport bronco to plow their lot . Guess the new truck can't handle it .

I noticed at lunch and laughed so hard I put pepsi through my nose.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea ive seen Fords doing Chevy dealers it was funny.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, don't it?

Ryan

its fun when your driving behind a guy in a chevy truck, he gets stuck so u have to go around him.. hesitated to stop, then didnt lol..

was whippin some donuts and driftin last night, surprised how well my truck does it and im glad it still runs fine.

my new hubs are greattttt

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
good to hear that your hubs are working great! aren't you glad you switched to manuals?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Sounds strangely similar to my truck. What kinda rig you driving? :D

Mine about same as you guys . Sc long bed. CAn really be fun in drive through and parking lots.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Taco bell has some tight drive through here in PA . I did drive a f450 with a skid steer on a 16 ft equipment trailer . To MC d's

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I got stuck in the drive through at md's with my truck in the next town over, I just turned and ran over all the little bushes and lady at the window was like, umm there was bushes there, I said, its not my fault my truck is too big for ur drive through, make it bigger.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I got stuck in the drive through at md's with my truck in the next town over, I just turned and ran over all the little bushes and lady at the window was like, umm there was bushes there, I said, its not my fault my truck is too big for ur drive through, make it bigger.
Haha yeah, I can make it through about 20% of the drivethroughs out there without having to run over a curb or bush or something, the rest are a whole lot of trouble.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
Haha yeah, I can make it through about 20% of the drivethroughs out there without having to run over a curb or bush or something, the rest are a whole lot of trouble.

our taco bell is like that. No matter what truck im in i either rub the curb or go up and over it. Of course the other curb has no room for error. Because theres a 3 foot wall right ontop of the curb.
THis is in a xtnd cab SB.

We got a mc-ds around here that has a tall roof. Almost big enough for a semi. we took a 70s c-10 with a slant back on it and a car on the back. and half a school bus on the little arms handing out the back...

good to hear that your hubs are working great! aren't you glad you switched to manuals?

very glad i did.. i dont kno why, but i love em so much better than the autos.. makes it feel like my trucks.. tougher.. lol

funny story kind of unrelated. Had to get my phone replaced yeserday, keypad was shot. My wallpaper is the "Built Ford Tough" thing. The guy opens my phone and goes "Is your phone tough? So i said not as tough as my truck. And you know when you mention a truck to a guy he's gunna ask more, so we had a good convo about trucks for a few, the guy liked me so i got a brand new phone on spot for free. haha

Michigan
I never had that problem :rofl: :nana: smilieloser

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I never had that problem :rofl: :nana: smilieloser

I know I ran Broncos several times. I love you can put it in 4x4 turn as tight as possible and no bind up. My SC Long bed in 4x4 forget it . Its 4 tries

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts