Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Is it just me?

Gangstakr

Gangstakr
Or is there lack of members posting? I'm at a point of my build where I don't have any questions. I search this forum as well as others looking for answers to help others. I usually spend hours on different forums researching obsolete parts, or the need for obsolete parts. I hit wrecking yards every week. I average 400 miles a week in search of parts. I do not get sheet metal, motors or rear ends. I will take parts from these for people who need them. Problem with that is shipping. Every forum has the same people who want parts but don't feel they have to pay for the part or shipping, because we belong to the same forum. I used to get stuck with parts for that reason. Now I just shop for what I want.
If I find good stuff, I post what and where the vehicle is. Any local member can then hit that yard.

primetime

sawmill slave
No, it`s not just you. People want money for their stuff, but at the same time, don`t want to pay. I don`t by any means mean this as slight against forums, because it is terrible in my neck of the woods. Keep trucking on, and help out when you can. That`s how I feel. It`s better to be shat upon, than to shat on.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts