Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Woohoo! Just ordered..

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Looks good man, I like the way ur truck sounds. Its nice. Wish my F350 was stick.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I was wondering if you didnt mention that you had it installed lol. I was thinkin to myself that thats not the interior of a 90 F150.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Duuuude that's my old buddy Eric's truck....I don't remember what year but I wanna say 94......Sweet shifter Ryan.Wish mine was a stick too....

JR

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
So he liked it then? Btw, what's that clicking sound when he changes gears? Is that something to do with the shifter itself I take it?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
My stang sounds like that when I shift. A lot of friends say its clicky. Might just be the trans, might be the shifter.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Iono he moved away years ago...ain't seen him since that that's his SN and his truck......it's probly just the tranny clicking.....he took the air shift out heh heh (yea right)

JR

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey where did you get that shifter anyways? i kinda want one now!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lots of pics when you get it in. That dudes truck shifts looked nice and short.

o i was pondering this while watchting that video... is that a 351 in that truck?? i thought 351's didnt come with a 5spd??

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I doubt it is.. most likely a 302. I was planning on lotsa pics no worries.

Yea it's supposed to shorten the shifts somethin' like 30%. Has stoppers to let it bang gears nice and hard, easy.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
You need to get the old school Dodge Pistol grip to go with it. That would look killer.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Thats coo. I like that also. Cant wait for pics, when you plan on changin?

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
You really gotta re-read my original post, lol. I just ordered it just before I posted this thread. Seeing as how I'm in Canada and all I'm probably gonna have to wait a bit to get it.. I chose the 5-10 day method so we'll see.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts