Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wondered where you guys were hiding!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Ready or not, I found you.

Blame it on Brian_B smilietease He tipped me off and left the door open. I'll go hang out in the 48-52 forum, but will stray into the others as well.

My junk.......er, projects include 48 F6, 52 F2 and F6, a 62 F100, 77 F150 and an 86 F150 4x4. Daily driver is a 48 F1 with a flathead V8 of course. Also a '97 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 Cummins turbo. Bored yet?!

I'm just a backyard mechanic, learned by trial and error to keep my own stuff running.

Fellro, when are you coming back thru Montana? It's been a couple of years.
Tim

Last edited:
Sure...blame it on me Tim. smilietease

welcome1.gif

3welcome.gif

Glad to have you aboard. I think you will recognize more than a few names around here.

Fellro

Staff member
We'll have to see, the nephew is getting married out to Boise, in December of all times... between work, classes, and just trying to keep my own things going, time is short it seems... Good to see you!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Glad to see you on the boards. Make yourself at home. We hope you stick around and bear with us as we try to grow our member base for the classics.

Ryan

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome . There r allot of Ford techs her from info and allot of others to keep it interesting. I'm in the others.

They been hassling your forum on the other site?

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Thanks for the welcome. I set up a few galleries with truck pics I have on this computer. Hope I did it right, if not set me straight.

edited for Lost - no hassles at the present time, but i flip back and forth in that special love/hate relationship with them like everybody else.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thanks for the welcome. I set up a few galleries with truck pics I have on this computer. Hope I did it right, if not set me straight.

edited for Lost - no hassles at the present time, but i flip back and forth in that special love/hate relationship with them like everybody else.

Just wondered been allot of new faces all same problems . Thought your forum too.

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Hi friend. As I believe I said when we all got together the other day, I don't hang at many sites anymore. My personal probs always come out, my temper comes out, then my foolishness adds to that..so I've found that if I wish to retain ANY semblance of respect that I once had, it's best for me to just shut my mouth and stay away. Come read around a bit now and again, but I guess it's best for me to remain silent and thought a fool than open my mouth and remove any doubt.

Glad to see you here though. When these guys get arrogant.. they admit it and laugh about it. On brand x site, the arrogance seems to never stop.

There are lots of good people here, so I hope you are continually made to feel as welcome as I was.

take care man. We can do coffee anytime ya get the urge and I'm not in one of my pits of stinking depression..where it feels like I'm headed again.

God is with you.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Hi friend. As I believe I said when we all got together the other day, I don't hang at many sites anymore. My personal probs always come out, my temper comes out, then my foolishness adds to that..so I've found that if I wish to retain ANY semblance of respect that I once had, it's best for me to just shut my mouth and stay away. Come read around a bit now and again, but I guess it's best for me to remain silent and thought a fool than open my mouth and remove any doubt.

Glad to see you here though. When these guys get arrogant.. they admit it and laugh about it. On brand x site, the arrogance seems to never stop.

There are lots of good people here, so I hope you are continually made to feel as welcome as I was.

take care man. We can do coffee anytime ya get the urge and I'm not in one of my pits of stinking depression..where it feels like I'm headed again.

God is with you.

You take anything or see anyone for that? Not to be personal (and tell me if I am- won't hurt my feelings none), but I've learned to have a deep respect for that malady.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
maybe didn't get them posted right?? or in the right place. Try this link from members galleries

http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/gallery/member.php?uid=420&protype=1

Dick it was great to get together with you and Michael. Anytime man....especially if your down in the dumps - that's when you need to get off your butt and hang out with guys who don't put pressure on you or expect anything out of you. Since I don't know when thats happening for you, please give me a shout - anytime!

Shoot, when you're down in the dumps, is that a great time to go dumpster-diving?...........sorry, just a poor attempt at dumb humor :)

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts