Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Loven the truck

As the newest truck I've ever owned, and going from the 78 F250. I love driving this truck. (when then the wife who also loves driving this truck doesn't have it). it is taking some time to get used to the throttle response going around corners and when going from a red light to green, but i'm getting the hang of it. Plus the restraint it takes not to goose the gas going around corners and taking off from a stop. the wife wants to trade in her mini-van for a truck. My middle daughter said this morning that she thought she could never love a truck as much as this one, and my oldest daughter was defending my trucks and fords at school against a couple chevy guys. I love my truck. Thank you FORD.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Don't remember the specs on your truck...care to share??? And I know it's a brick, but what's it doing for highway mpg's???

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Than ya sir...now with year end over, I can get bag to regularly scheduled posting...I feel like I missed so much...haha.

If its anything like my mom's 05 Expy I'm gonna guess 14-18 depending on the right foot...

Thanks...Scott at one point made mention that I won't be happy until I'm back in a truck...and I think he's right, so I'm always looking for real world data.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts