Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Was looking around in barn and took some pictures

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
How do you like my emissions exhaust. Was on truck for all of 1 day. DMV didnt mind it. Passed me.
1995FordF350InspectionExhaust2.jpg

1995FordF350InspectionExhaust.jpg

Im waiting to use my plow.
1995FordF350Waiting.jpg

1995FordF350ReadyForSnow.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its just such a funny setup. 2 180*'s and 2 90*'s. It was so quiet with that cat and gibson muffler. I got muffler for free. Pipe was like 20 bucks I think.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
My exhaust is sitting in front of my house...its a trophy :D

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, my old engine block is in my yard. War stories.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I posed how i made my Long Tube Y pipe in the new Custom Fab section. Ck it out.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Lol, my old engine block is in my yard. War stories.
Pfft. My old block, a 2006 6.0L Diesel with a whole 19,538 miles on it and a BIG hole, well, couple BIG holes in the side, is now a coffee table in my basement. Yeah, war story!!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I was cuttin across 5 lanes of traffic when my piston broke off the wrist pin. I had enough speed to get across the rest, up over the curb, and into the schools front lawn. Ha it was bad. Had kids I knew watchin me as I cut them off. Engines death was started by hydrolocking. Was knockin for a few months 1st.
Found this all in the oil pan.
Piston.jpg

I dont know if you can see the piston missing. There is such a huge hole in the cyl wall.
Block.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ha. Thats the only way to be lol.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
It's sad that blowing up an engine is the only thing that Todd has to be proud of
Did you forget about my 10 year old getting his SECOND DEGREE BLACK BELT in Tae Kwon Do?!?! I'm DAMNED proud of him too! :p

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i can say ive done neither.....ive broken suspension parts like you wouldn't believe............. broke both my leaf springs, shocks, and cracked my frame when i jumped my 86 s-10 blazer at 5 feet in the air for about 10 feet! it was so worth it though!

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

sold the damn thing for $100 but i got 2 years out of it, thats a pic after i replaced all the suspension parts.... lost money in that truck but i had a lot of good memories in it even though it was a ch*vy

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts