Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

For Sale: 1985 Ford F-150

Thats right..ive decided to sell my truck...i dont have the money or extra time to finish it and im tired of it sitting around so it has to go. It'll make someone a good project tho. Im selling it as it sits now..no engine or trans..

Its still a super clean old truck..interior is pretty nice too.. frame is solid!

I'm not sure what its worth so just throw me an offer. Worst i can say is no.

024-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Don't do something you might regret... I did that same thing when I traded my Triumph in on the Buell, still regret it even though I'm perfectly happy with the R6.

That being said, if you were closet I'd be all over it if there was less distance...

Don't do something you might regret... I did that same thing when I traded my Triumph in on the Buell, still regret it even though I'm perfectly happy with the R6.

That being said, if you were closet I'd be all over it if there was less distance...

Its alright..I've put alot of thought into this and its time to move on.

Maybe its just time for a road trip?? lol

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Such a nice truck Cody,

I would love to drop my engine and trans into it. Always liked the paint on your truck, it is really a great truck!

That is a beautiful truck. I hope it goes to a good home. Roy, it has cab lights! :wasntme:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Free shipping before Christmas?

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
What engine/trans combo is in it?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I would simply like to re-iterate that this is one of a very few brick noses that I wouldn't mind being in my driveway.

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I thought 900 bucks was kinda cheap :)

I would buy it if the ol lady would let me get another project....

Id pry put a 300 in it though :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts