Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Not sure what to think ……your thoughts ?

47ratrace109.jpg

Should win at kill-billet anyway!

Tons of pictures at:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/280981813354?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not gonna lie...that truck is so obnoxious and over the top...I really kinda like it. Wish it wasn't a 454 and wish they woulda done a better job blending the front fenders...but I'd rock it.

Absolutely great .... whatever you think you have to admire the imagination that went into designing and building this thing ....... steampunk is alive and well where he comes from.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I kinda like it....I think I'd have to make a few changes to it before I'd get in and start driving it, but overall, the look is pretty cool!

Workin' Rig

Stone Cold Bo Norris
I admire the work...but not the end result.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I like the work and little touches, but if I was to build one it'd be completely different.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I will be glad when the "rat rod" craze goes away. Between the spittoons for intake tubes and the blue steel stove pipe 'lake pipes' I'm just about speechless....

I like the coke bottle opener on the cab corner. Is the hole for collecting your bottle caps?

I'm concerned with the copper pipe for fuel lines, manifold, etc Especially with a big block that will vibrate everything loose. This looks like a fire disaster waiting to happen.

My problem is my background is custom show car building, and this looks like a pile we'd start with rather than consider finished. It takes no real talent, imho, to hack up perfectly good sheet metal with a sawzall, lather it up with paint stripper, then bolt all the pieces together in the wrong position. Anyone can buy a galvanized garbage can from True Value hardware. He says it's built to race car specs, but I'd like to see it pass an NHRA or NASCAR inspection. :suspicious: I'm with Tim. When can we get back to where cars and trucks actually look like cars and trucks?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
He says it's built to race car specs, but I'd like to see it pass an NHRA or NASCAR inspection. :suspicious:

That's something that always makes me skeptical...when people start throwing buzz words out there. Let your rig speak for itself, and then I'm sure someone will want to hear the credentials. I'd bet if someone asked this seller what 'race car specs' means...he wouldn't have an answer.

That said...I stick by my original reaction, and I'd still rock it...with some refining of course.

havi

third member
There's a few things I'd do differently.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts