Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

another new member

i ran across this web site on the hamb.looks good. i have a 1948 f-1 ford pickup that i finished this last winter and have already put over 3000 miles on t this year. every thing is new and done by me. new paint, made my own wiring harness, everything. it has a bastard engine, small block chevy, 5 speed, comp cams thumper, the basic stuff. this truck is built to use and drive, 3inch dropped axle, 2inch eversed eyes monoleaf springs, original dana rear, rebuilt steering, drum brakes,i built it to look like a old build. at 65 mph it is turning 1900 rpms and just got almost 22 mpg going to nashville and back, 525miles round trip. this thing is a hoot. see ya on the road.

Attachments

• motor fuel andchristmas card 008.JPG
  • motor fuel andchristmas card 009.JPG

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome gasman01 - that truck is drop-dead gorgeous!!

It's always good to see one of these already finished and on the road! Many of these are projects in various stages of completion so seeing one done provides great motivation.

Make yourself at home and bring your friends over too. Guys, gals and youngsters - all are welcome.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome to FTF!
seeyamustang.gif

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Welcome! You have a very neat and awesome truck Sir! smilieFordlogo

Welcome and what a neat looking truck .... that yellow really sets it off nice eh.

havi

third member
Welcome to FTF!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts