Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Your classic truck on a quality T-shirt!

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
overlay-roundp.gif

I appologize for some reason their not showing up here...the shirts are in my gallery of pictures..basically here is the deal,You can get a good quality t shirt from Larry at the family place.his email address is "[email protected]" Larry tours the car show circuit here in Ohio taking photos of classics then transfers the photo's to Tshirts by a photo transfer process which embeds the photo into the shirt,he also does very nice clocks,pictures,licence plates,mouse pads ect ect at a very high quality!! at affordable prices.I can tell you first hand these shirts are high in quality they wear very well,hang dried they wont shrink even after many washes the pics do not fade away.just got the truck shirt (see my gallery) cost was 22 bucks.the white with the stang was done in 07 and washed many many times.simply send Larry a email request of what you would like along with a jpg pic & work out your deal! or call him at 330-537-3696 tell him Bob with the big white Ford truck sent ya!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts