Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

73-79 Fseries parts

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hi all, Currently up for sale is

1 Steering column in very good working order,automatic column shift,ts switch,horn electrics works,column mounted neutral safety,will work on trans mounted safety switch vehicles simply you just do not use it. excellant steering wheel and leather no rips or tears.$65.00 +shipping

1 pair door panels green in color 1 small hole in drivers panel size of a sheet metal screw,can be plugged with a vinal fastener.small hole in passengers above the speaker grille hardly noticeable but i telling it like it is.these panels are very clean otherwise. $ 60.00 + shipping

Items came from a 77 F150 running doner vehicle in pretty decent condition for its age it was used to complete my 79

73-79_parts_004.jpg

73-79_parts_014.jpg

1 pair inner fenders some scale but solid no rust through holes! blue grommet standard ignition module does work,horn relay has been removed 40.00 +shipping

73-79_parts_001.jpg

1 pair factory fenders these are salvageable solid pieces minor pits no rust through holes,drivers does have a dent in the lower front but can be worked out 35.00 + shipping

73-79_parts_013.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No chance you'd just want to sell the steering wheel is there???

BuzzGun79

Ben, ide like to sell the whole deal complete if possible.I think it would move better that way.if i change my mind you will be the first on the list.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No worries man...figured you'd want to keep it together, but ya never know.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm still down for the steering wheel if you decide to split.

BuzzGun79

Ben Quoted "I'm still down for the steering wheel if you decide to split."

No worries Ben, I have not forgotten...let me take the steering wheel cover off for inspection of the rim and i will shoot you a message.the leather is in very good condition.I should have an answer for you by mid week..Thanks Ben.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben Quoted "I'm still down for the steering wheel if you decide to split."

No worries Ben, I have not forgotten...let me take the steering wheel cover off for inspection of the rim and i will shoot you a message.the leather is in very good condition.I should have an answer for you by mid week..Thanks Ben.

No worries man...don't want to pressure you...just letting you know that you have a buyer. I know how it is...you sell the wheel and then the next day someone wants the whole thing.

BuzzGun79

No pressure Ben i have not even had a bite on it which does surprise me somewhat...Doesnt really bother me if the column sells or not.I know it works so i may just hang on to it for a rainy day.Give me a day or two to fit it in and ill get back with you.I just want to double check the rim condition of the wheel,take some pics so you can view it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sounds good...thanks man.

BuzzGun79

79 Steering wheel Ben has first rights,please be reasonable on offers,this wheel is a good used wheel with no cracks,breaks,no rips or tears in the leather.

DSC01128.JPG

DSC01126.JPG

DSC01125.JPG

DSC01120.JPG

DSC01121.JPG

DSC01123.JPG

PM Me with your offer Ben.Thanks i will check back this evening after work.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts