Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Geeez!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome, glad to have you! Better late than never!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Haha didn't mean to leave you out Anthony. I can't email any of you guys from the 'other site' since I've been banned. Glad you made it :)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I always considered this more of a home since I've joined. The only real downside is that until the amount of members grows it's not nearly as busy.

Btw, could you point me to what got you suspended? Curious.

Michigan
haha thats sweet.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks guys! I'm glad there is finally a place where we all can express ourselves.
Well that place is here brother ;)

Be sure to check out this thread:
http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3107&highlight=guys

We're currently working with the administration to reorganize the forum a little better so we can have a section for our 87-96 trucks ;) The reorganization meeting with between myself and a few other members + admin should be taking place tonight, so keep your eyes peeled for some new sections opening up ;)

welcome.....all i can offer is watch out for all the commies.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome. Your not the last There r allot of guy that just quite posting over there. I know I gave up basically in sept but still chimed in on some small stuff.

Its different here.

ACarbone624

I Love My Ford Truck!
I'm glad to see a lot of familiar names. I've been reading a lot of the threads on here. This is a great site!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts