Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FOR SALE- 1989 F250 4wd Diesel

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I've decided to put my 1989 F250 single cab, longbed, 4wd up for sale. 1992 engine with less than 130k miles on it, timing bumped and fuel screw turned up 2 flats, 3.5 inch straight pipe exhaust, 6.9 air intake tube, reese hitch, bedliner, ZF5 with 30Wt non-detergent oil, BW1356 X-case. Truck is an XLT with PW/PL(only the power lock for the passenger side works), Has OBS style bucket seats with center seat/fold down armrest. AC worked but needs a line, New Ft. Wayne SMF upgrade with less than 5 miles on it, New viton orings installed on the return lines, I cleaned and rebuilt the oil cooler a year ago and I also installed a ball valve in the heater core line. Could use a new IP as this one leaks a bit and could probably use injectors as well. I did a 2001 SuperDuty axle swap in it earlier this year as well with verified Dana 60, has 315 BFG At's on Dick Cepek Wheels. I have some extra parts that will go with the truck as well. If I think of anything else I'll let you know. Asking is 3800 bucks, no trades please. PM me, text me or e-mail me. I'm located in area code 34788. [email protected] (Title IDI Truck) 352-five five one- one 4 eight 3 My name is Richard.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
Can I request a photo of the interior and engine compartment?

I dunno whether he's hiding any cab lights in there Mike

460Trucker

460Trucker

Ya thinking of buying it mike???

I am seriously considering it. Great price, minimal work and it's a southern truck. Something like this would go for a lot more up North. Very hard to find clean trucks up here and I have always wanted a diesel as well.

Another question, the bed rack shown in the first picture: does that come with the truck?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I actually have it for sale separately but it hasn't sold yet. All aluminum, custom made....needs a little paint removed from it but yes it will go with the truck along with a bed full of other parts.

460Trucker

I actually have it for sale separately but it hasn't sold yet. All aluminum, custom made....needs a little paint removed from it but yes it will go with the truck along with a bed full of other parts.

I hate to be a pain, but would you mind listing the parts just so I can see what my total investment would potentially be?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I take it back, it's not a bed full but there are some. 2 extra side windows, sliding rear window, headache rack, various window motors and regulators, factory tailgate as well as the 5th wheel gate that is currently on it, 2 extra door panels, entire light grey dash(if I don't go ahead and put it in). That's all I can think of right now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts