Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introducing your 2013 F-150

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
A mild refresh has been released today to include niceties like HIDs and MyFord Touch. Other changes include a more 'Superduty inspired' grille selection, some different wheel options, and a change to a more intuitive base model radio.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/06/04/2013-ford-f-150-debuts-with-slight-enhancements/

01-2013-ford-f-150-opt.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not a fan of the trending big bulbous grille bars...but the rest of the truck looks pretty sweet.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
I'm with ben, not much for the big grille bars but other than that it's pretty good looking...

I gotta say the dodge is my current favorite style wise...

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
They need to quit beating around the bush and just discontinue it too. The way they're going, its going to be nothing but a lighter duty F-250 anyways. This is a firm reminder to myself of why I don't like any Ford truck newer than a 96. I'm in agreement with the dodge's styling, looks kickass.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Those HIDs have been a long time coming -- lots of F150 guys were wanting those (and often time retro-fitting their trucks with junky kits).

primetime

sawmill slave
It`s kind of funny. when Ford brought out the 97 F-150 they wanted it to be different from the "bigger" trucks. Now they have huge grills, drop down side windows, and big *** signal mirrors.

I love me some Ford trucks and I think they all look good, but I`m just sayin, that`s all. I`d still drive it. Just make mine a Raptor.smilieFordlogo

I hate to say that I think each newer generation after y2k keeps getting uglier with smaller windows and a deeper bed...

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You guys are all crazy. These keep getting better and better looking -- you just need the right configuration. Unfortunately XLT is not very good looking... But FX4, Platinum, and even sometimes Lariats are pretty damned good looking. Oh and Raptors :D

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts