Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Storm Has Been Arrested!

Storm

This year, I have the honor and pleasure of participating in MDA's 2008 Georgetown Lock-Up to help "Jerry's Kids®". To reach my goal I need your help!

I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who are helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the important fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by clicking on the link above. There you'll find all kinds of information about MDA, and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line using your credit card.

MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by providing clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and repair of wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer camp for kids. MDA also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages, right here in our community.

I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.

On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you!

Warmest Regards,

Storm Walker
Click here to visit my Participant Page.

If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your internet browser.

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=63a7944b-d2ee-4095-abe8-95fb2d8bce01

Storm

Thanks Aaron :)

I locked someone else up last year and this year they got me :(

March 6th, if I don't raise enough, I get put in a Jail Cell at the Applebee's in Georgetown for an hour.. It's pretty funny, however Storm doesn't look good in Black/White stripes LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
March 6th, if I don't raise enough, I get put in a Jail Cell at the Applebee's in Georgetown for an hour.. It's pretty funny, however Storm doesn't look good in Black/White stripes LOL
Anyone know how to hack the MDA site and take money out of his account?smilietease

Storm

THAT is wrong LOL..

But do tell all your friends.. Just send em that link.. I'll forever be thankful to everyone :p

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
This year, I have the honor and pleasure of participating in MDA's 2008 Georgetown Lock-Up to help "Jerry's Kids®". To reach my goal I need your help!

I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who are helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the important fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by clicking on the link above. There you'll find all kinds of information about MDA, and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line using your credit card.

MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by providing clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and repair of wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer camp for kids. MDA also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages, right here in our community.

I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.

On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you!

Warmest Regards,

Storm Walker
Click here to visit my Participant Page.

If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your internet browser.

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=63a7944b-d2ee-4095-abe8-95fb2d8bce01

How much does it cost to keep you in there ;)

Gunner

Storm

My goal is $2400 to raise by March 6th.. I get 5 phone calls if I'm picked up to try and raise it.. Otherwise I sit in the jail cell all day while folks come in and eat.. It's pretty fun.. I enjoyed it last year course I was on the other side of the cell LOL

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Maybe we could donate to MDA TO lock up Storm not keep him out.

With friends like us can you really afford to have enemies? :guns:
You know what they say, "keep your freinds close, and your enemies closer."

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts